Double the adventure with our Milford Sound Cruise & Kayak experience! This trip includes a Milford Sound cruise, entry to the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory and 1 hour of kayaking around sheltered Harrison Cove. Kayak through crystal clear waters in one of the most majestic places in the world.
Why choose to Milford Sound Cruise & Kayak?
- Immerse yourself in the ultimate, all-inclusive Milford package – above, on and below the water
- Choose from our Scenic, Nature, Encounter Nature or Discover More
- Visit the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory
- Intimate, up-close, kayak experience with spectacular views of the Pembroke Glacier
- Includes all equipment and clothing, safety briefing and a specialist kayak and nature guide
- Automated lift for easy entry and exit from the kayaks
- Suitable for all experience levels, no previous kayaking experience necessary
- Double kayaks available which are perfect for families. Minimum child age is 4 years
PLEASE NOTE: Milford Sound Underwater Observatory and Kayaking are closed from 4 June – 8 July 2018 due to winter maintenance requirements. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions for more information