The longest and best value daytime cruise in Milford Sound enables you to really explore the beauty of the fiord. Our local, knowledgeable nature guides ensure you discover the wildlife, nature and history of this remarkable sanctuary. With a delicious Picnic Lunch and visit to the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory included, it’s the complete cruise experience.
Why choose Discover More?
- You have time to slow down and luxuriate in the beauty of Milford Sound
- Visit the Milford Sound Underwater Observatory and enjoy a delicious lunch
- Specialist nature guides roam the vessel and share their passion and knowledge of the history, geology and wildlife of the fiord
- Exceptional value, all-inclusive nature experience with excellent wildlife viewing
- Stand under Stirling Falls – the most magnificent waterfall in Milford Sound – but keep dry with a raincoat provided on board
- Taste pure glacial water straight from the waterfalls
- Join the skipper in the open wheelhouse
- Discover More duration is approximately 3 hours
- Would you like to add the KAYAK option to your Discover More cruise? Find out more
- Complimentary tea and coffee