We’ve all done our part over the last 7 weeks, and now we’re super excited to welcome you all back to Milford Sound. Come and explore the 8th wonder of the world, located in your own backyard. This Queen’s Birthday weekend don’t just see Milford Sound, experience it! We will be operating a limited number of cruises but the good news is, kids go FREE. Head over to our Discover More Cruise for more information.
Why choose an Encounter Nature Cruise?
Pack your camera and join our expert nature guides on a special cruise that takes you closer to the natural beauty of Milford Sound. Our guides take the time to answer your questions while our smaller boat takes you close enough to catch the eye of a basking seal, dolphin, or even a rare Fiordland crested penguin.
- Get closer and see more on the longest and most interactive cruise in Milford Sound
- Escape the crowds on a smaller boat with independent travellers and no tour groups
- Extended commentary from our expert nature guides with more facts and stories about the wildlife, geology and history from our expert nature guides
- Grab your raincoat and get so close to the waterfalls that you can taste the pure glacial water
- The ideal cruise for close-up photos of seals, dolphins or penguins
- Freshly prepared picnic lunch available and licensed bar on board
- FREE tea and coffee