Experience one of the top 10 most beautiful drives in the world on your journey to enjoy a stunning helicopter ride departing from Glenorchy at the top of Lake Wakatipu, landing you in spectacular Milford Sound. You will view deep, glacier carved u-shaped valleys, huge cascading waterfalls, ancient glaciers and hidden alpine lakes and experience a nature cruise like no other.
Known as the ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’, your cruise will take you up close and personal with thundering waterfalls, sheer cliffs dropping into the ocean and a chance to see unique wildlife such as Fiordland Crested Penguins, Dolphins and NZ Fur Seals.
On the return flight you will land on one of Fiordland’s spectacular glaciers for that once in a lifetime “Bucket List” photograph before returning to Glenorchy.
A complimentary shuttle is provided for the 45 minute drive from Glenorchy to Queenstown.
*Requires minimum 4 passengers per depature.
What to bring
- Outdoor walking shoes or boots
- Wind and waterproof jacket
- Warm layers
- Camera, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
Terms & Conditions
- All flights are weather dependent, flight times, routes and landings may be subject to change at your pilots discretion.
- Price includes coach, cruise, one way flight with glacier landing and complimentary shuttle from Glenorchy to Queenstown.
- Min Pax: 3 adults
- Infants (0 to 3yrs) fly free of charge when on an adult lap
- All passenger names and weights (in kg) are required at time of booking