Sit back, relax and join us aboard Spirit of Queenstown for an epic voyage of discovery around magnificent
Lake Wakatipu. We go further than any other cruise to reveal secluded bays, historic landmarks and spectacular views, accompanied by our skipper’s fun and fascinating commentary.
The cruise journeys up Lake Wakatipu to remote Mt Nicholas High Country Farm. Here you can take a tour
of the farm on Mt Nicholas Farm Experience or enjoy a leisurely cycle through open farmland to Walter Peak on Station 2 Station Cycle Trail.
Why choose a Spirit of Queenstown Scenic Cruise?
- Enjoy comfortable cruising on a spacious and modern catamaran
- Skipper gives commentary on the history and highlights of Lake Wakatipu
- Visit Bob’s Cove to see its remarkable turquoise water and native bush up-close
- Enjoy stunning views up the lake towards Glenorchy, Mt Earnslaw and the Southern Alps
- Take panoramic photos from our open-top viewing deck
- Our onboard cafe and bar serves hot and cold beverages and snacks throughout the cruise
- Departs from St Omer Wharf, downtown Queenstown
KIDS GO FREE – SAVE UP TO $60
Kids travel for free on Spirit of Queenstown Scenic Cruise until 31 May 2020. BOOK NOW!
Spirit of Queenstown Dinner Cruise
Spirit of Queenstown Dinner Cruise is Queenstown’s first and only dinner cruise. Enjoy a two-course ‘trust the chef’ menu designed to celebrate the locally-sourced produce. Enjoy a selection of world class Central Otago wine and craft beers, cruise across Lake Wakatipu, and take in the amazing views you simply do not get to see from the city. Departing 6.30pm Tuesday to Saturday, reservations are essential. Book online today.
Upgrade to Mt Nicholas Farm Experience
Add a tour of Mt Nicholas High Country Farm to your Spirit of Queenstown Scenic Cruise by upgrading to Mt Nicholas Farm Experience. The farm experience includes a farmers platter lunch or afternoon tea in the woolshed.