Tonight, have dinner ON the water. Reservations essential.
|Dinner Option||Check-in closes||Departs||Adult|
|Set menu - Guaranteed window table||6.15pm||6.30pm||$139|
|Set menu - Best available table||6.15pm||6.30pm||$119|
Don’t miss out! Book online before 3pm for same-day dinner cruise on Lake Wakatipu. Queenstown’s only dinner cruise departs 6.30pm every Tuesday – Saturday (inclusive) and returns 8.30pm. If you would like to make a dinner reservation after 3pm please call us on 0800 264 35.
Dinner is a generous shared platter style set menu showcasing locally-sourced produce. The full-service bar is the perfect excuse to try Central Otago wines, local craft beers and artisan soft drinks. Cruise across Lake Wakatipu, relishing some of the best views in the south and enjoy a sophisticated ‘trust the chef’ meal aboard Spirit of Queenstown. This is a unique dining experience combining all that Queenstown is famous for – striking scenery, memorable experiences and the best restaurants.
Queenstown’s only Lake Dinner Cruise includes:
- A seasonally-inspired set menu featuring local artisan cheeses, New Zealand beef and lamb, fresh salads and vegetables on the side.
- Tasty vegan and gluten-free alternatives
- Complimentary petit fours for dessert
- With full height windows and limited seating, see why this is fast becoming one of Queenstown’s top restaurant experiences.
- Spirit of Queenstown Dinner Cruise is perfect for couples and small groups.
- Shared table seating is a possibility for bookings of four people or less.
- To guarantee your best chance of making a reservation (dependent on availability), we strongly recommend booking at least 24 hours ahead of departure. Southern Discoveries will only have a very limited number of spaces available for booking on the same day as departure.
- Prices are applicable to all ages, including children. Seating is not suitable for infants.
- Our maximum table size is 6 people. If you wish to book for a group larger than 6 people, we will do our best to ensure your group is seated on tables adjacent to each other, but we cannot guarantee that this will be possible.
- Guaranteed window tables are only available for groups of up to 4 people.
- Unless you have paid for a guaranteed window table, you will be seated at our best available table, which may include a shared table.
- Due to limited seating single diners will be allocated a best available table which may include other diners.
- Prices are valid mid-December 2019 to mid-April 2020.
- Price, days and dates of operation are subject to change.